When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you book an appointment, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone enquiries).
Do we use ‘cookies’?
We may collect your email address in order to
- Send information, respond to enquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process appointment bookings and to send information and updates pertaining to appointments or follow ups.
- Send you relevant additional information related to your appointment.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.